Ph.D. Admission Requirements
- Fall 2018
International Applications: Oct 1, 2017
Domestic Applications: Dec 1, 2017
Texas A&M Graduate Admissions
If you are currently a graduate student at Texas A&M University, contact our office at (979) 862-8032 for information on applying to the Department of Teaching, Learning and Culture (TLAC).
- Completed Application: A completed ApplyTexas application. Apply online at www.applytexas.org. The name on your application must match your name as it appears in your passport. The major is Curriculum and Instruction.
- Application Fee: A non-refundable $50 application fee for domestic applicants and $90 application fee for international applicants. The application fee may be paid by check, money order or approved credit card. Applicants who wish to pay by credit card may do so as part of the online application. If you are unable to pay the fee online, you may call the Graduate Admissions Office at 979-845-1060.
- Official Transcripts and Records: Submit official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended. NOTE: You do not need to submit an official transcript from Texas A&M University. For information on submitting official transcripts to Texas A&M University, please visit their website.
- GRE Scores: GRE Scores should be sent directly from the Educational Testing Services to Texas A&M University and be from a test date within five years of the date the application form reached the Office of Admissions and Records. Use code 6003 for reporting GRE scores (Department code not needed).
- TOEFL Scores (international applicants only): Test scores must be sent directly from the testing agency to be considered official. The institutional code for Texas A&M University for the TOEFL is 6003 (no department codes needed).
TLAC Departmental Admissions
- TLAC Ph.D. Departmental Application
- You will be asked to include professional reference contact information in the departmental application. The TLAC department will then send the evaluation information directly to the references. Please do not send letters of recommendation. These will not be considered.
Send departmental application materials to the advising office at 4232 TAMU, College Station, TX 77843-4232 or by email to email@example.com.