Every semester the UPM program offers you the option to order books from Scholastic at AMAZING prices. These books are great for personal use or as additions to your future classroom library. This is also a great opportunity to get books for classes. As a bonus, your purchases will give the UPMs points to buy books for the UPM library. Books in the UPM library are available for all students in TLAC writing-intensive courses to check out and borrow for class assignments - free of charge!
Ordering from Scholastic online is easier than ever. You can browse regular catalogs, specialty catalogs, or use the search engine to locate specific books, genres, or other categories such as Caldecott and Newbery winners.
If you would like to take advantage of this opportunity, then follow these easy steps:
1. Visit Scholastic Reading Club online
2. Click “First Time Here? Parents”
3. Enter course code PXR7Y
4. Click “Yes” for the teacher name, Mrs. Matthews, that appears
5. Create an Account
6. Enter your information as the “Child’s Information”
7. Reenter course code and confirm teacher information
8. Add books to cart and proceed to checkout
9. Ensure that your name is listed as the child’s name
10. Complete the checkout process
When the books come in, you will receive an email. At that point, you can pick up your books at the UPM office in Harrington Tower (EDCT), room 210.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Tiffany Gambrel at email@example.com