Online Ed.D. in Curriculum and Instruction
Please note, to be considered for the Online Ed.D. program in Curriculum and Instruction you need to complete both the Texas A&M graduate admissions requirements and the TLAC departmental requirements below.
Texas A&M Graduate Admissions
If you are currently a graduate student at Texas A&M University, contact our office at (979) 862-8032 for information on applying to the Department of Teaching, Learning and Culture (TLAC) department.
- Completed Application: A completed ApplyTexas application. Apply online at www.applytexas.org. The name on your application must match your name as it appears in your passport. (Applications for Spring 2018 will be available April 1, 2017.)
- Application Fee: A non-refundable $50 application fee for domestic applicants and $90 application fee for international applicants. The application fee may be paid by check, money order or approved credit card. Applicants who wish to pay by credit card may do so as part of the online application. If you are unable to pay the fee online, you may call the Texas A&M University Graduate Admissions Office at 979-845-1060.
- Official Transcripts and Records: Submit official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended. NOTE: You do not need to submit an official transcript from Texas A&M University. For information on submitting official transcripts to Texas A&M University, please visit the registrar's website.
- GRE Scores: GRE Scores should be sent directly from the Educational Testing Services to Texas A&M University and be from a date within five years of the date the application form reached the Office of Admissions. Use code 6003 for reporting GRE scores. Department code not needed.
- TOEFL Scores (international applicants only): Test scores must be sent directly from the testing agency to be considered official. The institutional code for Texas A&M University for the TOEFL is 6003. Department code not needed.
TLAC Departmental Admissions
- Departmental Application for Online Ed.D. Program. https://tamucehd.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4SeUgG7CYPV4mgZ
- You will be asked to include professional reference contact information in the departmental application. The TLAC department will then send the evaluation information directly to the references. Please do not send letters of recommendation. These will not be considered.
Send application materials to the advising office at 4232 TAMU, College Station, TX 77843-4232 or by email to email@example.com.
- The next cohort of Ed.D. students will begin Spring 2018
- The application deadline for the Spring 2018 Cohort is Aug. 1, 2017