Assistant/Associate/Full Professor in Early Childhood Education
We invite applications for a position in Early Childhood Education at the rank of Assistant, Associate or Full Professor with tenure on arrival for qualified candidates to begin in the 2020-2021 academic year.
Responsibilities of the position include;
- maintaining a vibrant funding and research agenda in early childhood education that can be complimented in a content/context area of education of national/international significance,
- teaching at the undergraduate and graduate level, and
- enhancing and elevating early childhood education research and practice applied to the preparation of the next generation of teacher, researchers and academic leaders.
Clinical Assistant Professor in Technology & Teacher Education
The Department of Teaching, Learning and Culture at Texas A&M University invites applications for a Clinical Assistant Professor to teach undergraduate and graduate courses in Technology and Teacher Education. We seek a vibrant and inventive colleague to join our dynamic faculty and become a thought leader in the scholarship of teaching and learning in technology enhanced learning environments applied across the scholarly areas of teaching and research within the department.Position Description Apply Now
Part-Time Faculty Positions
Non-tenure accruing position, teaching 1 – 4 courses for one or two semesters in undergraduate-graduate instruction in Curriculum and Instruction or related area/subject. To apply:Apply Now
Looking to work at Texas A&M University? Full employment information can be found on the University’s employment page.
Current student employment opportunities are posted on Jobs for Aggies.
READS & COUNTS
MUST be work-study eligible for $2500 in work-study.
Reading and Math Tutors –
- Must be enrolled at Texas A&M University AND Work Study eligible for $2500.
- Visit the Reads & Counts website to view qualifications and application instructions.
Applicants should demonstrate outstanding academic performance, research ability or potential, communication and interpersonal skills, and leadership abilities. Applicants should have a strong background in areas aligned to faculty research expertise and a minimum of two years of K-12 teaching experience. Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate and articulate research interest and potential that align with faculty research programs.
Dr. Patrick Slattery for more information.