Associate/Full Professor in Early Childhood Education
We invite applications for a position in Early Childhood Education at the rank of Associate or Full Professor with tenure on arrival for qualified candidates to begin in the 2020-2021 academic year. Responsibilities of the position include
- maintaining a vibrant funding and research agenda in early childhood education that can be complimented in a content/context area of education of national/international significance,
- teaching at the undergraduate and graduate level, and
- enhancing and elevating early childhood education research and practice applied to the preparation of the next generation of teacher, researchers and academic leaders.
Clinical Assistant/Associate Professor in Curriculum and Instruction
We seek a vibrant and innovative colleague to join our dynamic faculty and become a thought leader in the scholarship of teaching in our online Ed.D. degree program in Curriculum and Instruction. The Department of Teaching, Learning, and Culture has adopted and is dedicated to three primary commitments that drive all of our work:
- advancing a department climate that is characterized by collaboration, collegiality, trust, respect, safety, celebration, and the valuing of individual differences;
- having a central mission to create experiences that advance teaching, evidence-based research and service through the application of knowledge in the preparation and development of quality educators; placing high value on, diversity, equity, inclusion, transparency, critical thinking, creativity, democratic governance, and leadership; and
- transforming individuals, schools, and society with a global view through our engaged scholarship, reflective teaching, and collaborative service.
Clinical Assistant Professor in Technology & Teacher Education
The Department of Teaching, Learning and Culture at Texas A&M University invites applications for a Clinical Assistant Professor to teach undergraduate and graduate courses in Technology and Teacher Education. We seek a vibrant and inventive colleague to join our dynamic faculty and become a thought leader in the scholarship of teaching and learning in technology enhanced learning environments applied across the scholarly areas of teaching and research within the department.Position Description Apply Now
Part-Time Faculty Positions
Non-tenure accruing position, teaching 1 – 4 courses for one or two semesters in undergraduate-graduate instruction in Curriculum and Instruction or related area/subject. To apply:Apply Now
Current student employment opportunities are posted on Jobs for Aggies.
READS & COUNTS
MUST be work-study eligible for $2500 in work-study.
Reading and Math Tutors –
- Must be enrolled at Texas A&M University AND Work Study eligible for $2500.
- Visit the Reads & Counts website to view qualifications and application instructions.
Applicants should demonstrate outstanding academic performance, research ability or potential, communication and interpersonal skills, and leadership abilities. Applicants should have a strong background in areas aligned to faculty research expertise and a minimum of two years of K-12 teaching experience. Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate and articulate research interest and potential that align with faculty research programs.
Dr. Patrick Slattery for more information.