Undergraduate Admissions Deadlines
FRESHMAN AND TRANSFER ADMISSIONS DEADLINES
Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies
|Freshman||October 15, 2018||December 1, 2018|
|Transfer||October 15, 2018||March 1, 2019|
CHANGE OF MAJOR ADMISSIONS DEADLINES
Transfer students are students who have earned college credit after high school, at a local 2-year community college or another 4-year university.
Transfer Requirements: 24 Transferable hours, 2.75 GPR/GPA, completion of MATH 1324 & Math 1325, and 8 hours of Texas A&M Core lab science classes (GEOL 1403 & BIOL 1408 Recommended)
For questions about transferring to TLAC, contact the Undergrad Advising Office, email email@example.com or call (979) 845-5312.
CHANGE OF MAJOR
If you are interested in changing your major to the TLAC program, visit link to make an appointment with a TLAC academic advisor
- GPR of 2.75
- MATH 140 or 141, and 142
- Two core 4-hour lab sciences (grade of C or higher)
- Maximum of 75 completed hours
UPPER LEVEL (TEACHER EDUCATION)
Once admitted into a program, students must apply to upper level in order to complete the program. Meeting these criteria does not automatically guarantee acceptance into Teacher Education. Each semester the most competitive will be granted spaces.
- 45 hours of completed coursework on the degree program with a minimum of a 2.75 GPR at Texas A&M University
- Completion of ENGL 104 and either TEFB 273 or INST 310
- Completion of MATH 141 & 142 or their equivalents
- Completion of 8 hours of science credit (2 lab sciences)
Students applying to an undergraduate program must follow all department admissions. Program faculty will determine the admission of an applicant to the specific program.